Salmon and Leek Pie without Dough
You can make this “pie without dough” recipe with a different toppings every week 🙂 .
The base of this pie is: 30cl milk, 60g flour, 3 eggs and seasoning (salt, pepper, paprika, curry, italian seasonings, etc…) Then, put everything you want for the topping. For this time, I chose shallots, leeks, salmon and goat cheese.
Cut everything: salmon into cubes, dice the shallots and leeks into slices.
Next, mix the milk, flour, eggs and seasonings (I took salt, pepper and paprika) in a bowl. For an healthier pie, remove the egg yolks.
Then, place a parchment paper on your pie plate. If you have a silicon mold for baking your pie, you don’t need tu put a parchment paper.
Put all your pre-cut ingredients in the pie pan and pour the flour mixture over it.
Bake this yummy pie at 395° F (200° C) for about 25 minutes.
- 2 leeks
- 2 salmon steaks
- 50g goat cheese
- 30cl milk
- 60g flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 shallot
Prep: 10 min Cook: 25 min
- Preheat the oven to 395° C (200° C). Dice salmon and shallot. Cut leeks into rings and wask thoroughly.
- Combine milk, flour, eggs (or only egg whites), salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl with a small whip.
- Cover your pie pan with parchment paper and put all the pre-cut ingredients (in step 1). Add goat cheese pieces around the pie.
- Pour the flour mixture evenly in the pie pan.
- Cook your pie in a preheat oven at 395° C (200° C) for 25 minutes.
- Serve your pie with a green salad.
PS: I try to write in english but it isn’t my first language. Sorry if you find some mistakes.
Tags: healthy, leek, pie, salmon