Bite sized Cauliflower Appetizer
Here are small healthy and delicious cauliflower bites for your next party with friends.
Accompanies it with a basil tomato sauce or even simpler: with ketchup.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bouquet of parsley
- 60g grated parmesan
- 45g breadcrumbs
Prep: 10 min Cook: 23 min
- Clean cauliflower and cut into florets. In a pan of simmering water, cook the cauliflower florets about 5 minutes, until they are slightly tender. When cooked, pass it under cold water to stop cooking. Drain and grate with a cheese grater.
- Spread the grated cauliflower on paper towels and sponge it with a second paper towel until there is almost no water coming out.
- Preheat the oven to 395° F (200° C). Chop a half onion and half of parsley bouquet and place in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients including cauliflower. Mix all ingredients together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form small cauliflower bites by squeezing a little dough in the palm of your hands.
- Cook cauliflower bites about 18 minutes and serve with a tomato sauce.
PS: I try to write in english but it isn’t my first language. Sorry if you find some mistakes.